The Rocketvan Box Shop offers top quality boxes and packing materials for moving between properties, or preparing your belongings for storage or shipping, both online and retail.
We only sell double-ply boxes, and the sizes we stock are bespoke to Rocketvan Removal specifications. This means that there is a box for each household item in all our removal sets, and that everything will be safe throughout your move, or it’s stay in storage.
Make sure you see our ‘Packing Tips‘ for some helpful advice.
Our Removal Sets comprise of small, medium and large boxes plus bubble wrap, packing paper and tape, and vary in size depending on how much you have to pack up.
We also sell everything individually, should you want to build your own set, or add to your set. (e.g. You may have more books than the average home, so you may want to supplement the number of small boxes you order).
Here’s how Our Unique Delivery Proposal works…
- You make your order, pay for it, and have it delivered for free.
- Once you have received your order, you have up to 28 days to use as much or as little of our products as you want, or need.
- If you’ve got anything left over – either once you’ve finished packing, or you’ve moved house – we’ll come and pick it up from you.
- We’ll then give you your money back for everything you’ve returned, less our £50 minimum spend.
Please note that this only applies to individual boxes, unused tape and full paper and bubble wrap rolls. Returned items must be in the same condition as delivered (IE in resalable condition).
- An order totalling £150 is made and delivered.
- A returns request is made within the 28 day warranty. The items returned value £120 – not much has been used.
- We receive the goods back, and a refund of £100 is issued (i.e. the £50 minimum spend is met).
In this example, the value of the goods USED is less than the minimum spend value. So if you’re returning £120’s worth of products, you may as well keep £20’s worth, as you’ve got to pay for it! If you don’t want the unused extras, we are happy to take them away, but you will still have to pay the minimum spend.
Please don’t hesitate to call us on 020 7401 3928 if you need any advice or help.
Don’t forget, you can also come to our shop and buy over the counter, at 92 Brandon Street, London SE17 1AL. We are always fully stocked. See Opening Hours below.