We recommend that you read our Terms and Conditions in all their glory. Click here to view and download a PDF.
For those in a hurry, here are some of the important bits:
How we charge:
- We charge on a time-basis. This way, you only pay for what you use. We do not do fixed prices.
- We have a one hour minimum in place from Monday to Friday, a 1.5 hour minimum on Saturday’s, and a two hour minimum on Sunday’s, followed by half-hour time blocks.
- We don’t take deposits. You pay for your move in full once everything’s done and dusted.
- Payment can be made by cash or credit/debit card, or bank transfer depending on your terms. American Express and payment by cheque are not accepted.
- Our standard rates are applicable from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours, and any time on a Saturday or Sunday are subject to increased costs.
You can change your booking as and when you need, up to 48 hours before your booking. We understand things don’t always go to plan when moving between properties, and we believe that you should not be penalised financially for any external factors that may delay the moving process. In some cases, however, there may be a charge for cancellations or amendments. Please refer to our full terms and conditions for more information and details of incurred costs.