Yes. This is the inside of a Rocketvan Van…
All of our vans look like this, and they’re all fully equipped for any challenge our guys might meet in the course of their day.
At Rocketvan, we only use long wheel base 3.5 tonne Luton vans. They’re the ‘biggest van’ (or the ‘smallest lorry’) out there. As we primarily cater to Central and Greater London, we find these to be the most practical for all types of removal, however big or small. And if we have to go on the motorway, they’re as quick as any car.
Some of our vans even have tail lifts. We’ll always make sure you get the van best suited to your needs.
Every Rocketvan has on board, at all times :
- A fully stocked tool kit, including battery operated drills.
- Plenty of transit blankets, and quilted covers to protect your furniture.
- A selection of packing materials, just in case you need something boxed up or wrapped up.
- Bungees and Tie-Ropes to properly secure everything for transit.
- Trolleys & skates.
- GPS / Sat-Nav.
- A roll of Carpet Protector, to ensure your new carpet stays clean, whatever the weather.
All our vans are kept meticulously clean and tidy. We even lay carpet on the back of the van, for a little added cleanliness, and a little added protection against London’s sometime less than smooth road surfaces.