Driver Porters and Porters
Job Description: We are currently looking for driver-porters and porters, for an immediate start. We have full time and part time positions available.
Here at Rocketvan we do not advertise our services. We grow based on client satisfaction and recommendation alone.
So what does this mean for prospective Rocketvan driver-porters and porters?
- You need to be 100% customer-focussed.
- You need to be presentable and tidy in your work
- You are someone who genuinely wants to help others out (our clients, our team) at every opportunity.
- You like to solve problems – not create them – and prefer to say yes and find a way, not offer an excuse. You embody a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You need to be on time every single day.
Do you need to have experience in removals?
- In a word, No. We can teach you how to do removals but if you already have some experience, we can add some of the Rocketvan way to it.
We do have some basic criteria though:
- You must speak good, conversational English.
- You are physically fit – this is a demanding job.
- If you’re applying for the driver-porter role you must be able to drive a van or if you’re applying for the porter role, good road sense is a must.
- You are spatially aware and good with tools, for furniture construction for example.
- You are flexible in relation to hours. We work 7 days a week with some early starts and late finishes and, crucially, the job doesn’t finish until the client is happy.
What do we offer you if you fulfil the above?
- We offer good earning potential with increasing hourly rates based on experience and meeting personal development goals.
- We offer plenty of opportunities for overtime for those looking to earn a bit extra. You’ll also share any tips you receive equally between you and your team on the job.
Sound like the job for you?
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please call us for a chat today on 0207 401 3928.
Please note, as we are in the customer service business, we believe the best way to find out about you is to speak to you directly, so we won’t respond to any emails.
Feel free to send your CV but please call us also, and please do so ASAP as we’re ready to trial the right candidates now.
Be prepared for an informal phone interview. We want to know a little about you and your experience to date, and why you think you are the right fit for us here at Rocketvan.
We are looking for the right people. We have full time, part time and casual positions available.
Call now on 0207 401 3928. We look forward to speaking with you.
Starting salary: £8.50 to £11.00 /hour